Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Rooting for Rafael Rosales by Kurtis Scaletta

Image result for rooting for rafael rosalesThis book is about Rafael Rosales from six years ago and Maya from today. Rafael spends his afternoons playing ball with his friends and hoping that he can get a career in baseball. Maya cares a lot about the environment when she learns about a baseball player that she starts to follow-not literally, that would be creepy-named Rafael Rosales. 

Its a heartwarming story and its fun to watch these two character’s lives overlap. I didn’t really like Maya’s dad until the end of the book. I’m assuming you would feel the same when you read the book. I liked the bee garden that Maya made. It inspired me to make one myself. Welp, gottagoplantthebeegardenbye!!!

Btw, I HAVE A WEBTOON!!! Also, we took a trip to Simon’s Ravine

No comments: