Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Nameless City by Faith Erin Hicks

This story is about The Dao, who are soldiers who took over the Nameless City. They want to have sole control of the city, so are protecting their ownership of the city. Kai is a Dao soldier and Rat is an orphaned girl - Dao soldiers killed her parents. Kai and Rat meet and learn to trust each other, and work together to save the leader of the Dao from assassins.

I first picked this book because I was bored and the cover looked really interesting. When I started reading it, it was so good that I couldn’t put it down (even when the teacher told me to). I really liked the overall book and the way the main characters learned to trust each other. I would recommend this book because its plot makes me want to keep reading. I can't wait to read the second and third books.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Yay! One of my book reviews is finally on the blog!