Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelly Tougas

Image result for The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelley TougasStarring Graham, Daisy, Judge Henry, and Ashley; Daisy’s dad, the Chemist, was put in jail and Daisy wanted to set him free so her half-friend, Graham Cracker, came up with a plan to rescue him, she helped.

I liked when they were hiding in the shower and a dude went to the bathroom and they watched him peeing (I laughed my head off at that part) It was sad that-spoiler alert spoiler alert spoiler alert spoiler alert!!! It wasn’t what I expected. I thought it was about a kid who wanted to be a pilot. (I thought it said “Graham Cracker Pilot” instead of “the Graham Cracker Plot”) I would recommend this book (the bathroom thing was the only potty humor thing)

No comments: