Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Team BFF: race to the finish

Team BFF: Race to the Finish! #2 (Girls Who Code): Deutsch, Stacia ...#2 in the Girls Who Code series, in this book about Sophie, Lucy, Maya, Erin, and Leila, Sophie is really excited for the hackathon in the community center gym on saturday, but then she finds out that she has to babysit her sisters on the day of the hackathon. Can she find a way to get to the hackathon, or will all of her friends be disqualified? 

I really liked that it was about coding and they had the really fun thing in the end that I can't tell you about because it would be a spoiler. It is an amazing book about coding and I’m really excited about it because I think they were using JavaScript. It is a good book about coding and I would recommend it to blooming coders, but read the first book first. Also, please check out the third book and tell me what you think about it in the comments.

No comments: